Thursday, July 9, 2015

*Insert Favorite Kind Here*


Every so often you get a craving for me
Even though some call me dangerous you find me to be oh so sweet
There is a certain tooth you have for me but your mouth enjoys blissfully as it touches my creamy texture
And Im good in any type of weather
I tend to melt by the touch of your hand
What you do to my body I just cant stand
And trust me my brand comes in millions of flavors.... I am


Who would have guessed the hottest month of the year is dedicate to the one thing we all look forward to during this season. Young and old enjoy it on a stick or in a cup and even a cone....yes ITS NATIONAL ICE CREAM MONTH. Although my favorite ice cream has not yet made it back to its rightful spot in every store freezer (Blue Bell), I will continue to celebrate. I admit since Blue Bell (which started in 1907) has been off of the shelves for personal reasons (there was a listeria outbreak) I have found a few other alternatives:

Magnum Bars- This picture just doesn't do it justice:


Now you cant really mess up snickers and ice cream, Snickers will always win however, I recommend these:


Again Snickers win....

Now there are those that enjoy something that's in the same section but not the same thing

THESE GORGEOUS THINGS!!!


Which are my favorite perfect for the 4th...

But my go to would be these:


Gives you your life....and your life with a splash vodka lol!

Finally some fun facts:

1. It takes about 50 licks to lick away a scoop of ice cream
2. 430 joined in Oklahoma to eat Blue Bell while ringing cow bells which set the world record
3. California produces the most ice cream in the United States
4. Sorbet has no milk at all
5. July 1984 was when National Ice Cream Month was declared

So hopefully towards the end of this blog you would made up your mind to be a willing participant of NATIONAL ICE CREAM MONTH. Drop you favorite in the comments below.


Peace And Blessings
SwaggP





"Buzzworthy Cravings, Creatively Satisfied!"

No comments:

Post a Comment