Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Sweet Tooth Media Exclusive: On the Set with Damon Dizzle: Video Shoot of I Eat...

Damon Dizzle, a young man, is full of energy and enthusiasm about his craft. His latest song, "I Eat..." is blazing the clubs. So quite naturally it took a little doing, I was able to catch up with this very busy guy on the set of his video shoot for the "I Eat Pu$$y" video. This man is so animated and dedicated that I could only attempt to describe what I witnessed. So I won't even waste your time or mine. Im going to let you check out what he had to say:



1. Who is Damon Dizzle?
DD: "Damon Dizzle was born in Louisiana, raised in Houston. I grew up on the SouthWest side of Houston and graduated from Hastings Charter School. Growing up, I learned that its important to remain true to who you are and to just be real, and that is who Damon Dizzle is, a Real Nigga."


2. How did it all start for you?
DD: "I would like to say I've been rapping all my life, but begin to take it seriously back in 1996."



3. 'I Eat Pussy' is one of the songs you are pushing, What was the inspiration behind that song and title?
DD: "I'm a freaky muthaf***a, that turns straight girls gay, and bring gay girls back...lol"


4. Did you think it would become a popular song in the Lesbian community? How do you feel about the support they give you?
DD: "I hoped that it would become a popular song, and it has, Lesbians are my main supporters. I don't discriminate at all."



5. What are some collaborations that you have done or plan to do?
DD: "I've worked with King Coby, Boss Hogg Outlaws, DJ Chose, BeatKings, 50Fifty Twins, Dallas Swag and Fat Pimp."


6. Have you gone on tour? When do you plan on going?
DD: "I have toured with Z-Ro and Lil Flip. I am willing to tour where ever I am booked."



7. What is your next project?
DD: "My next project is TLS, Streets to Freaks. There are 1000 ways to get money and I am planning to use all of them."



8. What do you plan to do if and when you catch hell about the title and lyrics of your song?
DD: "I have already caught criticism about this song and probably will catch it because of many others. I dont care about criticism, I am the first to do it, and that along makes me a trendsetter"



9. Where can people find your music?
DD: "Google Me, and then look for me at the Swat Shop, SoSouth.com, Amazon.com, Best Buy, and Itunes. Im anywhere, you want me to be."



10. You are so open and accessible to your fans and followers, why is this important to your career?
DD: "I'm a real nigga, and regardless to my fame, Im going to pack shows, and its because Im so accessible. You can see me in the street and come up and holla at me, Im not Hollywood and after we talk and kick it, Im going to sell you a CD."


Well folks, that concludes this interview. This is a Sweet Tooth Media Exclusive!


SweetToothMedia Video Footage on the Set of Damon Dizzle Video Shoot: Ft. Damon Dizzle with appearances from QMane!



"Buzzworthy Cravings, Creatively Satisfied!"

1 comment:

  1. MsNightlyfe!!! You at it again that was another great blog!!!

    ReplyDelete