Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What the F**k Do YOU Do?


Ive had several inquiries about what is it exactly that I do. Many times I give what I call a "fluff" answer and give the projects that I have a hand in instead of just answering the question. So, I made a personal commitment to myself, that I will answer that question. First and foremost, Im a hustla, the catch is Im an educated one. That in and of itself is a hustle. I got 2 degrees working on a 3rd with goals of getting 4 (PhD.) 2ndly I am a business woman the MBA solidifies that. All in all I write and research any and everything. My goal is to create a buzz where mainstream media doesnt. My blogs are about events, and exceptional people and places that other people should know about, partake in, and support. Why should you solicit me for your projects? The answer is simple, you are far to busy to write. In not controversial yet very opinionated. I write about you, what you are doing, your event, venue etc. I rate the experience for the satisfaction of my readers. Aside from that, this writing/blogging avenue is a research project on people, honesty, and ability to handle business in order to conduct business. If you arent watching me, you should be...I got Oprah sized dreams and we all know her success. Watch me work! If that's not enough... Stay Tuned, I got some shit for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment